Welcome to 6 Lawrence Crescent. This classic and stately centre-hall Tudor home has been designed for gracious living and elegant entertaining. It emanates a classic formal presence while maintaining a sense of warmth and charm that make it an ideal family home. One of the original 35 houses built in the area at the turn of the 20th century, it has been completely rebuilt to the highest material and aesthetic standards by Gordon Estates. The luxurious and thoughtful appointments are emblematic of a level of quality and craftsmanship seldom seen today. The home has been totally updated inside and out, while the original presence of the building has been carefully maintained.
Heating System: * Two forced air heating systems
* Separate climate control zone for basement and main floor area
* Separate climate control zone for second and third floors
* One radiant boiler with independent thermostats for master ensuite and rec room
* Central air conditioning
Electrical: * 200 amp service
* Overhead lights in all closets with automatic switches on door frames
* Halogen lights throughout
* Smart house structured wiring to all rooms carrying coaxial cable lines, 1 computer line and phone line
* Direct wired smoke detectors on each floor
* Complete central vacuum system
Lawrence Crescent is one of the most desirable addresses in this highly valued neighbourhood. It affords ideal proximity to superior schools, parks, playgrounds, private clubs, gourmet shops and fine dining. This elegant home is minutes from Toronto’s excellent subway system. Only 20 minutes from the city’s downtown core and one half hour from the airport, this location presents an ideal and spectacular urban setting.