The Oaklands is a unique, small scale condo building brilliantly located a few steps from Avenue Road, just north of Yorkville. This highly private and tastefully scaled building has only fifty two units and has won numerous accolades for its sophisticated architectural design, including “The Canadian Architect” Award of Excellence and the Governor General’s Medal for Architecture.
From this perfect lower mid-town setting, you are a mere six minute walk from the Summerhill subway station or a short ten minute walk to Bloor and Avenue Road. From the Summerhill subway station, a four minute ride takes you to Yonge and Bloor...arguably the very heart of the city and most assuredly ground zero for the best shopping district Toronto has to offer. A further eight minutes on the subway and you are in the heart of the financial and entertainment districts of this most vibrant city core.
This marvelous property offers a very generous 1,825 Sq Ft of living space plus a 550 Sq Ft Terrace. If upscale and sophisticated mid-town living in a tasteful and personal building that offers direct access to the best of downtown amenities appeals to you, then you have found the right home at 40 Oaklands Avenue unit #304.
Breakfast Bar with Granite Top
Spacious Modern Design
• One Bedroom Plus Den
• Exceptional 550 Square Foot Wraparound Private Outdoor Terrace
• Bright, Contemporary Open Concept Layout
• High-End Gourmet Kitchen
• Beautiful Unobstructed View
• Outstanding Master Ensuite
• Two (2) Underground Side By Side Parking Spaces (Owned) Next To Large 5’ x 8’ Locker (Owned)
• Two Fireplaces
• Concierge Service
• Superior Construction Standards Offers Excellent Sound Proofing and Privacy
• Plenty of Visitor Parking
• Multiple Award Winning Architectural Design
• Residents Car Wash Located in the Building
• Recent Upgrades to Elevators and Intercom System
• New Glass Balcony Railings Scheduled to be Installed Shortly
The LALONDE & CRIGGER Team